Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 29 نوفمبر 2012

graduation project !!! :\

life getting busy & busy everyday ..facing the worst ever... i think i messed up things in midterm week :\
obviously ..i need to start working really...work hard..give up this laziness :(
today was bad ..this wasn't the 1st prof. to complain about the degrees and how bad is it ..for most of the students..:\\
i know i need to be pushed ..and need help ..but i never ask for it ..:\\ although i know no one will ever just come to help me without asking ..i never ask ..seriously ..it's hard for me
and i hate to use others ..so i try to do it all by myself
also today ..we took the paper for choosing the Graduation project :\\ ..i felt sooo bad..kinda lost , angry ..mixed feelings...don't know why ..!!??
it's not because i don't know what to choose ..no ..i know what i want..but i just want 2 projects ..i can't find or think in a 3rd choice..although i had a bad degree last year..that will really affect getting in the project i want :\\ ..i'm afraid what if i didn't got anyone of the 2 i want ..what should i do??!!!...i hate all subjects in the dep.
although myself kept on raising up my soul ..that Allah will help me & i will get one of this two , i felt bad and not okay inside me ..
don't know why ..??!!..i think maybe it's because ..i'll be losing the peace in my life :||
really i like simple life ..no complications ..just peace...i just love this..
but when i feel uncomfortable ..or something is getting on the way of my peace..this make me angry !! ..puts me in a bad mood ..or i just really need help and the fact i can't ask for it ..maybe one of the reasons :|
well i'm looking forward for better days a head to come..
i just need more of many things..more time..more sleep ..working...&..&..&...
 my life is in a mess :\ ..
ya rab sa3dny :|
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق