Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الاثنين، 19 نوفمبر 2012

new start ..new beginig :)

things have been strange lately :).. since 4th nov,2012 ..i made a decision which i meant by it ..that iit will be permanent ..i give up many things.. because having many things to do or to hold onto ..is tiring ..there is things more important than others ..so i deleted things that just staying on my way to get to other dreams..:)
back to few days ago i felt miserably with no reason ..like feeling u r connected someone who is far from u ..feeling their pain without even realizing ..i kept praying for whom i'm connected to ..whoever to feel better & to be stronger ...in a day everything back to be good :)
i know ..i'll be lying if i say that i'm okay..or not feeling bad..it's like dying everyday ..hardly breathing ..things go wrong .. this country just put me in much pain ..my only way to feel better ..is just writing ..writing really make me feel better ..better in many ways...like i'll type all what in my head & wt i feel ..so it's like telling someone , but these things can't be told..and the humans always want to talk and say it all ...just a relief :)..
i know my runaway from sadness or depression was always playing games or getting lost on watching drama or anime ....whatever just to keep me away from everything hurts around ..i think i got used to that ...this really made me not to feel lonely ..:)..
well i'm not giving up many things ..not yet..i still believe ..hoping for the best :)
i realized many things ...made me a better person than i was ...thanks to Allah :)
i still have my good dreams ..my own world ..my everything :)..i still believe
although i have to do things b4 i leave ..it's 2 months b4 i leave
there are many things i wanna do ..things i promised others with ..even if it was years..i just wanna make them all .:)..i just want to make others happy ..so they won't miss me and remember me with good things always :D
really i changed a lot ..and so my life :)
new officially start..since the 1st of this Hijri year :) hoping for the best always :)
time is running out ..& i don't want to waste more :)


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق