Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الجمعة، 22 أبريل 2011

strange feelings but i like it ..sorry my blog for being late :D

hello my sweeeeeeeeeeeet blog ....sorry it seem that it been along time no typing ....i was soooooooooooo stuck on college ...and weeks went without even opening my PC...:D... now it's kinda a relief and i have a whole week off ...this is the opportunity to get myself together again ...study ....do some works at home .... try to find my self again ...after i was kinda Lost :))...
i really since the last wednesday and i woke up with good feelings ....i slept early the night before ... and i was happy when i was solving it ...for the 1st time in my life to go to college and submit R.Concrete sheet and i understand the whole thing i do and solved ....i was happy with no reason when i woke up that day ...:D..don't know why ..even my hopes for that day went well Alhamdulilah ...:)....
it was a nice day ..:D...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق