Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الثلاثاء، 17 يوليو 2012

last night :\

yesterday i was soo sick ,, suddenly when i was in the kitchen ,,
i felt sick ...don't want to eat..heavy..not stable
i had lunch ,,although my stomach didn't want to eat
but i knew i was hungry ..so i'm not listening to it ..
i was soo ttired it was like i;m close to catch a cold ..
so i slept putting a cover on me ..no matter how hot it was yesterday about 40 degree
i put a cover ...i woke up good ..but i was having another works to do ..i washed the dishes ..and do some laundry ..then ..i was terribly sick ..can't stand up on my feet ..
feeel cold ..so i decided to sleep early with no fan ..so i won't be more sick ..
i wen't to sleep with putting a cover..i don't know what been happening tto me ..
i'm not sure if this is dreams or imagination ..or just true !!
it's been like this person who is in my dreams lately ..appear worried beside me ...
maybe it just a Hallucinations... the past few days i haven't been tthinking of him ..it's like 
he is disappearing ..but i felt like ,,he is there worried about me ..
i slept at 2 am ,,and woke up a 5:30 am ..he is the 1st thought in my head ..with some msgs 
i don't know what happening really ..but i woke up better ..and i'm still a wake till now...it's been 12 hours a wake :\\ 
i feel i'm losing my power now...
anyway i woke up ..took shower ..and i'm better ..but not recovered yet ..as i feel i'm soo tired again ..
anyway whoever was there beside me ..thank you for praying for me..& being worried about me 
i felt you ..:$

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق