Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 12 ديسمبر 2013

it's okay let's see

nothing much to say .. i don't feel anything anymore ..
i can't even get the things i wish 4 & i won't cry for that ..maybe it's not good for me
i gave up ..i lose .. i can't hold to my dreams any longer ..:\
i don't care who is the one than i'm gonna spend my life with forever
i'm no longer care .. this is not much important now
all i want is understanding , trust , respect ...
i want to do something good in my life .. life is short
i don't want to waste much time
 .. i hate rotine and ordinary things
but i will swallow all this ..i can ...i can gave up the dream of the best soul-mate
coz no matter how i'll hold onto this dream..i'm so weak to fight 4 it with my life
coz society ..it's all about society .. these thoughts that killed many bright people
coz it's not a thing i can handle ..i can't do anything ..but dream & thinking
so if i gave up this dream that's very important as it for the rest of my life
i won't give the other dreams .. i'm afraid to give all it up ..then how can i live :((
i can't & i don't want to give up my future dream of other things 
i want to have a career with my own thoughts , work ..
build my own self ..without any one stopping me from becoming the person i want to be
i want someone to understand me and support me soulfully..

no matter how many people might encourage u ..it's all words and written things
real world and society ..have another word
 just make anyone hate that they were born girls :\
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق