Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 8 نوفمبر 2014

will it all come back to me !!

dreams ,life ,things i want& everything ..will it all come back ?
will everything just fell in their space ?!
things i let go ...i can't say i gived it up ..coz it's never easy for me to give up things easily
i keep trying to the end .
i need a break from too many things
i need a break from technology ..
i have a headache from all this noise ..

the one thing i've dreaming all along ..am i going to give it up b4 the end and won't be able to face the 4th obstacle   * Alchemist book*
things are weird ..things are happening finally when i totally let go of this dreams
why ?! .. why couldn't this happen a little earlier !!
i think i'd be happier .. my feelings would be warmer and better !
why do i have to be confused between following my final decision and what was my dream for years !!? ...
is this the truth ? or just a test for my strength !!
can i say it's too late now ?!
how can it be late when i still care !! i still worry !! i feel i can't let go in this state !!
the need of me ..is it all imagination !!
i admit it my feelings not the same ..is it still the same and i just was able to endure it ?
or i really was strong enough to get over it !!
i can't tell ..i can't predict myself .. but now
i feel sorry and grateful ..that's why i care !!
i let go of the idea of love a long time ago ..
i can accept everything like the way it is now ..being just friends is enough ..don't want more... won't ask for more ..
i can't be more greedy ..i've stopped my feeling from growing or even get moved by any little thing might be  said ..coz it's all just chatting ..  talking ..nothing especial !!
after all this i feel much better ..even a part of my dreams for years come true
it's okay ..i'm thankful ..Alhamdulilah
my hopes .. my expectation won't get to higher levels ..so don't worry ,trust me
this level fits me the best i guess ...:)

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق