Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الاثنين، 21 مارس 2016

honjaaa

lately i keep feeling alone .. facing many things for the first time alone
i feel i'm weak and about to cry ..but i hold it when i remember that i'm a grown up person who can handle any situation , why do i feel that way ?!
it's been like they all left me ,  maybe they forgot me .. it really annoys me but when i think about it ..i can't keep on depending on them for the whole time
i'm not a little girl that needs help all the time , even if i feel that way
i never say anything .. i hate complaining ..i hate to show my weakness ..
for the many times i felt alone and i was about to cry .. there were no one there for me
no matter how long i keep thinking someone will come from no where and help me
no one appears ... i find it out .. i'm facing many stuff that i don't like ..in order to grow up and more over i'm all a lone no matter the kind people around me who are helping me a lot .. but i can't keep feeling this need of them ...so i choose to face this alone ..
i think that i'm growing up more .. new level of depending on myself in the hardest time ever . i really want to cry so badly ..i'm tired and deeply alone ... but i keep swallowing all this bad feelings and enjoy and be an adult and face everything on my own .
In this whole world , we can't depend on anyone the whole time ..people are not there for you all the time ... only Allah is the one here and there for you all the time ♥
i really understand that very well .. this was 1 from the main reason to stop needing others to help me .. but it seem their kindness & caring made me forget ..
that's why i had to face many situations to remember what i had forgot and be balanced again like how things used to be ^^
i'm thankful & grateful ^^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق