Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الثلاثاء، 11 يناير 2011

2010---------> 2011

well i can't say that the last year was good or better ...because many things happen ..
i realized many things .... i feel like i've grown up 20 years ...
i've no wishes or hopes for the new year
i don't even wish for a better year coz i know it won't be much different than the last
In this year : 
# 1st time to make a birthday cake
# 1st time to spend much time in kitchen
#1st time to bake a cake
# 1st time to visit el Qanter
#1st time to go on a training for my future job
#1st time to hate the summer vacation trip
# 1st time ...well not the 1st but 1st since i entered the college ...to get hurt by aclose friend
#1st time to come closely to hate someone
#in 2010 ...we lost one of the family and it's my aunt ..a day before ramdan....since then my life had changed ..
# 1st time to face this situation ...and i faced it twice this year ..and i refused it
i haven't broken anyone's heart ...they did this to themselves ....( my life is a big Drama )
# 1st time to hate college
#i discovered the key of my happiness & it's helping other ..that's really made me happy :D.
# i wanted to do something very much but i couldn't ..:(..
# medicine came back to my life after 5 years with no medicine !!!..
# 1st time ...i didn't feel the holy month of Ramadan ..
#1st time ..to give up everything ..although i wanted to ...but i couldn't ...as long there are people care for me & love me ...i'll be stronger and fight till my last breathe ..
#1st time to cry infront of my friends & a professor ...the worst ever...and i really was deeply embraced ....i couldn't hold my tears ..i couldn't even say a thing or explain my situation ...although i talked alot ...but i hated the way she replied me ...this situation made me angry of many things ...as no one can feel any other circumstances   ... no one can understand ..that not every excuse is a lie !!!! :@:@:@:@:@
# 1st time to be sick at college ...:(
#in this year ..i collapsed many times ...not as usual ...!!! :S

# 1st time to dream of my Soulmate ..his birthdate his name ...his work & everything ...but unluckily ...i haven't seen his face ....and all i remember is that his 1st name ...and 2 numbers of his birthdate ...1 or 2 ..the birth date contain these two numbers ...i wish this dream is true ...
really i liked him ..:$:$...i dreamed of him twice ...with the same information :D..

# life is unexpected & getting serious day after day ...
# 1st time to think seriously about wearing NeQab ...
i can say 2010 is the saddest year i've ever been through ...
that's it .....


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق