Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأربعاء، 16 مارس 2011

i became strange !!!

well ....i'm feeling strange ....about me & some works
well ..after years ...i'm back again to wash dishes ...:)
and yesterday is the 1st day i feel like i love sleeping & i love my bed too
it's the 1st time i feel so .....:)
and  also ...i love home works more than other works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm really can't believe how i became !!!!!!!!!!
totally strange for me these days ...
i didn't hate it in the past ...but the difference is
i feel something towards it now ...i haven't any feelings in the past
i was just do the work ....but now it's different
:D
and so my dreams....became soooooooo strange tooo
even my words....i'm stilllll meeeeeeeeeeeee ....i came back to myself again
i found myselfffff :D
can u believe this my bloggggg
i'm feeling different ....happy & comfortable .... Alhamdulilah :D


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق