Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الجمعة، 18 مارس 2011

what is love for me ??!!

well i'll explain my point of view to this subject ...
1st......yes i admit that i hate to be misunderstood ...i hate people to say something about me not true ...& according to shallow explanations ..when that is not the way i think ...........
i believe that u can't judge any one unless u've lived with that one ...even people living together sometimes don't understand each other.....so i'll explain. here ...

for me : 
Love ..is not just a word to be said ....love is respect ,trust , understanding , caring ...
for girls it's different .....
my opinion is due to religion & life....
for me ..i think every girls should keep her heart for 1 man ....the man that she will marry ..
that is the best ..i believe in this words ..that i heard earlier in my life * i'm a woman for one man*
that how girls should live...
* heart isn't like a motel anyone can enter & leave whenever they want ...heart is like a Castle  just for only one King *.....
heart isn't cheap to give it to anyone ...

Also we know that everyone is born & his fate is known ...so somehow ...there is someone some where he is my 2nd half (as we say )..my Fate....the best partner for me in this journey of life ...
he is somewhere there ...maybe we know each other maybe not.....no one can know this really except Allah ....so someday he will show up & find me  ...
so till that day  he come ....i must keep my heart for him ...since i understand ...i must keep my heart for my Fate ....just save the Love & heart just for him ..loving him without knowing him ...loving him without seeing him...just believing he is here & will come someday ..loving him knowing it's Allah choice for me....i know it will be better than i can ever imagine or think .....this is really a great feelings ....:)))....


some will talk about emotions ...Girls are always in a need for something & someone to care for ... something to Love.....Girls are emotional ...
well i can say about that ...girls ..can spent this much care & love for their Family & friends ,,pets .. little things..... they even can love their fate without even know him ....if emotions are hard to be kept inside ur heart ...and u wish to talk &...etc....will ...u can keep writing messages to the unknown here till he come & show him the letters u wrote for him later when he come......i think that's really working
as girls always need something to be busy with ....i can keep writing for the person that will come some day & marry me....write for him messages ....doing this just for keeping urself in the right side ...no wrong طريقة جميلة لملأ الفراغ العاطفى ... وكمان لتفريغ المشاعر المكبوتة ..
really Healthy ..:D.....

well some day when he finds me , he will come to u my Lovely blog & will read this post ....
my dear blog u & messages i've wrote for him ...will show how i was ...:$....

i believe THIS........

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق