Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الاثنين، 8 أغسطس 2011

huuuuff ..!!

i'm kinda tired ....my mind not working properly ...losing weight * i hate this * ... and spending time alone on net.... well ... i came on net having two purposes...1st ..communicate with other people ...2nd...search for things ..& play games....
i'm sooo bored to search for anything or to play....i'm more wanna talk with someone.. .
and i spend much time online without even opening a conversation .... :(...
i can't open a conversation with anyone like this ....for sorrow my friends not online ....and the rest are really not my friends & i can't just go and talk with them  like that ..i'm more like to keep limits & distances ....because that's better ...
i even join a group book club ...to have fun so i can read more..but it didn't work ...they just make me feel more boredom ....
i'm no longer want my space....i'm no longer wanna have me time...i just searching for something that i don't know what is it ?? ......i want something different & light ..:(...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق