Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأحد، 11 مارس 2012

alone

what can i say ...?
just 5 days left
my sister will leave
and i'll feel lonely
:\
we are busy here
i was stuck with the dishes yesterday
and i woke up like a dead body
hardly carried myself
and went out
nothing on my mind ,,,just some headache
i'm tired...college ..home...wedding preparations
this all very tiring ... i wanna start to study for my studies ..
i know i will get the worst degrees ever on the 1st term
but i still can help myself ..i can at least improve myself
from now on ,, i'll help myself ...yes i'll
i'll be better .. i'll do good things
someday i'll succeeeed ...
someday i'll make mom & dad proud of me ..
i'll work hard ,,& harder than i can
i'll not be lazy...
i'll do my best ..
i promise me ..that i'll change ..from now on
in shaa Allah
ya rab sa3dnyyyyy
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق