Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الثلاثاء، 11 ديسمبر 2012

:@ + :)

:) for :
well i'm happy to know an important truth about my dreams :D
it's not all a lie..it's a whole truth or part of truth ..i knew many things through my dreams
which i found out thatt it's true ..:| ..it's strange but this is happening :)
but this is really complicate my life more than what i'm suffering these days .. i just want to focus ..i need help ..or some support :)
:@ for :
i hate people who talks and asks about things that it's not their business
i hate them ..like some people who keep telling u u did this ..don't do this ..while they are doing it :@:@,,
i hate people talk behind my back ..or lie to someone something about me which isn't true ..
just haters every where ..:((...just like my dreams lately ..:\\ and like my deep fear inside me ..
like my story ...it's all the same ..hope that my prince charming ..do as the dream ^^
well i'm angry of him ..coz he is slow & late..i'm about to hate him :@
coz he maybe change my life ..help me to be better and do many things..
each time he is late ..i'm going to give up on him .. XD
anyway this is not the subject ..in fact...there are too many things i should do ..b4 my soulmate show up & i can finally meet him ..i don't know when is the perfect time or wt will happen
but i feel good as i asked Allah to help me and choose  for me :)..
and i saw it in dreams too :$
so everything will be okay :)..i believe ..and those haters...will just burn like always
i don't care ...as long Allah is with me :)..
i don't care what any human will say or do ..
better days are coming ..:D
i Believe :))
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق