Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الاثنين، 5 ديسمبر 2011

i'm back :)

i'm back my blog ..this time i'm going to type things daily ..
i've been missing me typing here ...
i think i forgot this blog..
i'm sorry
but still i'm back
and will try to type daily like old days..
today i fill application to work as a journalist ..:)
one of my friends thanks to her ...she forced me ..she got the application 2 me to fill ..when i really wanted to join but i was a little worried ..i can say i'm not into trying new things whole time

only when i get crazy hahhahahaha...means most of the time
i'm waiting for the email i'm going to get ...i'll work hard for this ..
i'll try this new experience in my life...it for sure will teach me more
and will help me to help others by many ways...
i feel like it's totally different & free to say whatever ..:)

although i'm too busy this week but surely i wanted to type..it makes me feel good ...
i have too much to say ...i will say it for sure ...tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :)
Good Night :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق