Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الجمعة، 16 ديسمبر 2011

yaaaay ..i've finished the slipper finally :D

it's feel sooooo gooood when u finish doing something with ur hand ..espcially when it just amazing :D
i like my first hand made slipper :)...
my next project will be a scoodie = scraf+ hoodie ..
i'm going crazy ...seriously this how crochet made me ..
it made me more crazier than i already am ^^ ...
pictures i'll upload it by tomorrow in shaa Allah :)..or the day after..
i'm having exam on saturday haahahah
the only problem now ..is i'm very sickkk ...my neck terribly aching
i wear my scraf but nothing happened..

it seem the long days of working and sleepless nights i had over the last 3 weeks ..it made me weak ..then i become that way
i can say strong cold !!!... kind i hate ..
sorry me ...i'll make it up for u ..:)..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق