Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 19 يناير 2012

i just ....

i just want exams to end ...really ,,
this holiday will be busy for me..i'll do much  ....
like always there is things on my thoughts ...
+ what i  must do for my sis. to prepare for the wedding..

i just have 2 more exams ...saturday& tuesday ...
i wanna get the gifts ffor my friends ...and finish wt i started to make them happy ^_^ ..

feeling busy & stuck ...it strange ..but i admitt it
i Love being busyyyyy ...it's the only way i won't have bad thoughts or being sad or depressed or anything...
i just wanna be busy ..
i will not think what or how i'll be feeling after my sis wedding ..i will just focus in the moment we are in now...
just 57 days left ...!!!
days are moving fast :|

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق