Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الجمعة، 13 يناير 2012

my new decisions :)

well as my sister who is sooo close to me ..she is getting married after 2 months .
all i think about is how i'd be feeling ..how lonely i'll feel ..and i maybe be very depressed :(..
it's not that only...she is not going to live in Egypt ..this is another thing...
she always leave me behind her..like this year ..i'm kinda alone in college with no family member with me ... but somehow i get over that but not totally :|...anyway
i must have thought of something so i can help myself .. not to be sad ...not to over thinking about how my life will be ...i know it's going to be different...but i must not let myself to have a lot of free time ...coz thinking is killing me ,:(..
anyway ..i've made up my mind
i'm deeply wanna do this things ..
- start my job as a journalist :)
- join el * Gym* ..to keep myself fit...and to fill time ..:\
-take the swimming course :)
- play Tennis <3
-go for training in companies * something for college*
-write a book..which i already started writing it :)..
-finally ...
i'll make my own youtube channel :)..this is the newest idea on my head ..if at least i do one thing or 2 of those ..i'll be soooooo glad :D ...i just don't want to feel bad feelings ..or to think bad thoughts...i wanna enjoy & do good things for others ..
i really wish every good thing for others ..i wish everyone be happy ..and never be sad :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق