Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأحد، 24 يونيو 2012

i have to ..

i saw this line ..back to few weeks ago ..
* Be the type of person ..you want to meet*
since then i made up my mind to change many things
to be a better version of myself
to be a good and better person than  how am i now
it worked ...unlike the last 2 summer vacations ..
i've done things i wrote down to do ...
i've finished things ..and started things
this made me alittle busy ..
ah and i no longer spend a lot of time on net
after 12 or 1 ..i sit till el fajr ...
today it just because of some video i upload it ..and it's been 4 hours !!!
so i don't want to give it up now ..
and i thought it would be a wonderful thing
to type somethings here :)..
anyway ..
this is a some msg for * me in other place*
i'll be a better person for u ..to meet u soon .. and to make everyone happy
& proud of me ...
no time to sleep or laziness
it's time to wake up ..in a few months i'll be 21
so what have i done so far?!
my only hope ..is to do something good * useful  to this world
:)
and i believe ..nothing is impossible ..in the end i'll get there
i'll be patient ..and be with Allah more ..that's the key of success
and i believe i'll get to all my dreams ..and it'll come true ..i believe
fighting nora ^_^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق