Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 2 يونيو 2012

new posts =D

Maybe because i was sick of everything and soo tired ...don't want anything anymore
I've decided to follow my dreams..my heart... without thinking
of any other thing but it ..because i couldn't think clearly of what to do ..after being stuck somewhere between reality & dreams
my dreams are killing me ..  & reality too
so i'll follow my dreams & my heart ..i haven't tried b4 ..even it'll be my 1st time to follow my heart
i can face all the results  ,,no matter how it will be
sometimes we just need to be so courage   .. i'll try to find a new way ....now & always :)
 from now on ..the new style of posts will be ..not soo personal ..but just a passing thought
from any situation in my mind or imagining myself in some one's else place what i'll be doing ..
this posts will have a name of * imaginary thoughts *
so not all what i type should represent situations really happened in my life :)


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق