Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 16 يناير 2014

2014 new year

from now on i'll just focus on creating myself ..me ..my future far away from the annoying & angry me all the time because of marring stuff & matters *
i'll will just live ignoring this part ..so i can see what i'm going to do with myself
anyway 2014 was good so far ..i was mature enough to follow my promises & thoughts
about changing myself ..
i'm improving myself each day ..even if it's in small steps ..it's better than staying in the same place :)
the most important thing to get trained to  keep silent and shut up no matter how people irritate me or annoy me or push me or when i feel too much pressure  ..i can control myself well
under many situations ..and this is a good change ..:)
and many more ..
eveyday i got ideas for this new year to do ..:)
so i'll type all the things i want to do this year .the new things and the old things i wanted to do in the last few years and i failed ..anyway i'm not giving up ^^
wish i can be a better person and a good one  who can do a lot of good things ^^
this is what i really want now^^ 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق