Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الثلاثاء، 7 يناير 2014

:( + :) = :|

Still in the mood of undefined feelings :\
many many things happening these days
i'm super busy ..
my sister is coming today after a few hours
i deactivated my FB & Ask accounts ,,* the best start for a new year *
i haven't felt the happiness of the new year ..it was the worst ever
and this really doesn't matter much ..it's not about the start
it's about every thing will happen along this year
anyway i'm not angry of being busy ..this is what i want to be all the time ^^
now i don't have time to think about anything or bother myself
well there is something bothering me , i just got my spring account back
and i've been recieving questions & i saw it in the mail ,,but can't see it on my page there :D
this was kinda bothering me the past 3 days :D i can't answer XD
it's kinda strange even after i deactivate my every accounts ..still some anonymous sending me questions hhhhhhhhhhh seems like someone knows me ..
and i thought i'm making the best Run away :D
anyway i'm happy this way ..i got to be more in my real life ..and finally i gave up all the fake stuff and suffocating myself with nonsense
i mean life is more ..time is running ..time never stops for anyone
so we need to use time wisely
till my Engagement party next week ..i'll be the busiest ever
in shaa Allah ..i'll keep praying everyday for this ..i'm still a little confused
but still i'm going on my way :)
my heart still not ready at all


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق