Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 16 يناير 2014

offcially Engaged :\

Last Monday , 13 jan,2014 ..it was my engagement small party , a family party ,,the 1st time to get engaged in my life
well don't know what to say ..
but girls usually are happy getting engaged and married ..they get  happy with this stuff
i don't feel the same ..i'm just worried the whole day & everyday ..to the extent i can't be happy
the idea of getting married to someone u just know ..is very hard to accept by ur heart or ur mind ..but it's a society matter >.<
i'm very exausted ..specailly my soul from overthinking day & night
can't stop thinking ..time goes by soo slowly ..feel like i'm stuck
i want to scream out loud ..but no way to do this ..
everytime i talk or say something ..no one understands the things inside my head ..
they don't believe my words ..my dreams ..everything i say ..for the other is ..i'm just trying to runaway from all this ...and it's not that way ..i just want to figure everything as soon as possible and see what to do ..for not wasting time -_-
so i decided to shut up and go with the flow ..is that makes everyone happy ?
i will go on as u all want ...for me there is no more wishes to wish or to have
at least i can give up this part of my life ,,i'm too weak to fight everyone..but i can't give up my career dreams ..this what will support me all over my life
and from beliveing in * ألطيبون للطيبات * i'm not worried and i believe that Allah will give me the best and the best choice is what i'll end with
i just need to relax and stop thinking ..and leave it all to Allah ..:)
he created us all & knows eveything about us & the best for us .. i trust Allah
i shouldn't be that worried ..and stop wasting time worrying about stuff that i can't change
it's all Fate ..:
i think it's time for my heart to accept the reailty that my brain already 80% accepted it
not fully accepted ..but i'll do my best anyway ..
in the end .. اللى فيه الخير يقدمه ربنا


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق