Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الجمعة، 28 أغسطس 2015

i believe ♥

Soon many things will be changed , for now
and somethings forever ..
it's time to change .. i'm waiting for my birthday to announce my last decision
about many things :)
life goes on , and so do I ..
i believe many great things are going to happen , many things will change for the better
as i'm going to change too ..
i've passed the exams last Wednesday
and i'm waiting for my too many interviews .
i want this soo much ..sooo badly.. i want it more than anything in the world
i never been this sure about anything in my life :|
i wanna pass all this and join this scholarship ..
i'm getting old & this might be my last chance
i will do my best .. i don't want to lose this time
i want to change .. i want to get accepted  
i don't want to stay in the same place ..i wanna move !!
i want to try new things .. to know new people
to feel alive more
i'll do it ..i'll get it
all what i want
because i'll keep changing to be better ^^
i believe ♥

To get somewhere you've never been before, you have to do something you've never done before.

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق