Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الثلاثاء، 5 يوليو 2011

4th july ...the Big busy day on my life :D

well no matter how tired i was during the whole day ...but i didn't feel bad or annoyed ..
-starting my day ..by making breakfast for my brother & my sister..
-doing some laundry :)..
- feed my birds..^_^
-staying on kitchen ^_^...i entered the kitchen and didn't left it till along time
-سلقت اللحمة
-  * بحب الارقام والحروف *عملت شوربة
-عملت بسلة بالجزر بالدمعة
then i finished at 4...then i gone to read a book...after i finished it
i went back to kitchen ,,to complete my work...* i think if they weren't fasting today ..they weren't going to eat hahahahah*..
then i
- cooked the rice ..
- fried some potates
.then i went up staires
to feed my birds again ..
then at last i'm having a free time on 6:30 ,,,i spend it on reading a book ....
then  it was el maghreb prayer ...time to eat...
seriously ...i didn't felt anything ....but as today it was my first time to make meat ^_^...but the rest i've done it alot b4 ^_^..
in the End it tasted awesome ^_^ ..and i keep typing this on my little note ..
for my mother advices ^_^
nice & good :D