Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الثلاثاء، 5 يوليو 2011

ohhhh my head !!?

i'm not feeling good ....i can't think well...i can't even Read abook...i can't understand the pain in my head ...i slept and it didn't even work...it's really make me feel tired ...
i can't even think of something ...i'll just ruin everything ...Please my head ...come back to ur normal ...i hate this ...and i want u to be okay ...i'm sorry if i was careless and made u that way....but i'll do everything better ffrom now on ...
i became stupid ...and stupid me ..doing stupid things without thinking b4 doing it ....
the most thing i hate ...is that many people now are upset with me ....i hate this ...sorry people my mind isn't in a good state this days,,,i'm feeeling baaad ....deeply sad ....i can't even understand my self any more ....
so for any one i made them angry or sad...i'm sorry ..forgive me please...
in the end we aren't sure to live till tomorrow ...
i'm feeling really really bad ...the worst ever...





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق