Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأحد، 20 يناير 2013

1st day :)

1st day without facebook ..away from all things..and people :)
well it's not bad at all ..i enjoyed ..and i was soo busy that i didn't notice or feel like
i wanna go check my facebook ..it's been like ..i never had it
to be more honest ..i just felt it once at the whole day ..it was after sunset i felt ..like i wanna see what's happening ..but then i got busy and forget all about it :)
real life is more important ..and really needs me :)..
i'm afraid of getting to love my life like these ...so simple ..no headaches ..no one annoy me
not feeling angry :)..just peaceful feel ^_^
that's all what i've been looking for :)..
and the best thing ..i have alot of time to do more of the things i like ..:)..still this was the 1st day
looking forward for next days ..today is the 2nd ..and still i don't feel it's nessecary to log in .:)
it seem i will take longer time than i expect to come back :)..
although my sisters are angry because of that ..but this is my life .my plans ..i just want to get better ..and do the many things i want to do ..in peace ...peaceful mind ..that's all :)
i just wanna complete this experience to the end ..and finish it ..so i can say all what i learn all this time :)..amazing feeling :)..i'm stronger than i ever imagined :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق