Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الجمعة، 25 يناير 2013

1st post from my vaio ^^

this is strange ..:\ ..not yet used to it :|
any way i opened my facebook back on wednesday at 4pm ..
i returned earlier than i should ..it's all because what i felt through the couple days b4 wednesday :\\
bad feelings which chased me from after 7:30 pm ..to 9 or 10 ..sometimes more :\\
i couldn't handle it ..and this starts on sunday i guess or monday ..:\\
i just hate it ..and my friends kept telling me to back ..the most important people to me ..:D just for them i reactivate it again ..i failed ..i was soo afraid to come back ..it was even harder than closing it ..i didn't want it back ..i was just living in peace ..enjoying my time my life
it's all fake ..i just hate it ..
so i back just for those whole bad feelings kept coming to me ..so when i was back ..i was happy this day to the fullest ..i thought this was the end ..i'm stronger ..not going to have this feeling again :\
but it came back today at 2 pm ..and i don't remember if i got it yesterday ..
ahhhhhhhhhh it's bad ..tiring ..i hate it ..it's like someone is missing me or need me or overthinking about me ..i hate it ..i want it to stop ..and this dream i had after i slept today after zuhur prayer ..when someone told me that needs me ...i was shocked ..
or maybe this dreams is all lies...but i wish from the deep of my heart ..to end this bad feelings...till the idiots talk  ..just stop thinking about me ..i wanna enjoy my time ..do the things i should do ..i was okay ..i didn't miss anyone ..why just giving me a hard time..!!?
i just finished 10% of what i wanted to do ..which is considered a failure to what i really planned ..it seem i must ignore all this stuff and fight harder as much as i can ..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق