Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 10 يناير 2013

freezing XD oh wind stop blowing :)

it's soooo cold here ..i'm freezing ,, but still i'm on net ..i must be under blanket now XD
in this cold days ..nothing is better than watching anime ..drinking coffee & hot drinks ..that's really make my stomach Happyyyyyyyyyy ^^
it feels good typing whatever , :D.. really make me Happy :)
this weather reminded me of a Korean song ..i can say a line from it
* oh wind stop blowing , so he can come ^^ *
maybe the last weeks ,months ..haven't been good ..but i still Believe in tomorrow ..will be better than ever...everything will shine again ..like the sun comes after every night ..no matter how long the night last...in the end the sun rises up ..there is a morning after every night ...this is the main fact  in  this big world ..^^
i'm hoping more than any other time...i have no more interest in any one ..
i changed to the best ...i'm trying my best ..to be better..:)..
things changed ..many many ..there are things important than others :)
i realized what more important to me ..i've made new dreams ..new decisions ..things to follow ..i don't want to feel alone or not useful :)..so this vacation will be alittle different ;) ..in shaa Allah :)
things is going to be the best ever ..i believe :)..

i remembered people who came along my life since i enter school ..people who loved me ..who cared for me ..who made me feel special person ..since i was 8 years ..people who ruined my life :D..i'm thankful to all of you ..i'm not that person who can't be loved ..thanks to Allah ..i've been loved be many ..some i knew ..some i didn't ..:)..people i refused they weren't good persons ..the fact is everyone has a soulmate ..who will show up some day ^^
i may refused many ..but i don't have any intentions to refuse more :)
i'm not waiting for anyone to love me ...i won't assume  others love me ....people who love me will show it ..will tell me ..not hiding and wishing if i can feel them ..this is stupid ...no one can count on this things it might not be true unless it's been said directly ..and it's clear boys have to make the 1st move :) ..
after long thinking ..and long talking with mom on tuesday ..i felt like why i'm so afraid of meeting new people ..i was afraid of not being able to say no ..afraid to hurt good people just coz i'm not feeling acceptance towards them ..*this is the worst feelings ever*
 ..recently many were talking about me:(( ..i know i have thoughts & things i'm not giving it up ..but this doesn't mean to just stay at a corner ..and for fact i won't choose something to ruin my life..or choose something coz  people like it or want it  or see this is the right  ..i'll just choose what my heart feel good to ..:). like wt i believe .. what i want ..away from many things ..i don't care..what's more important to me in a person ..*their mind &their heart* .i don't like empty mind people or shallow ones ..:@....nothing after this mean anything ...and i'm not a child that i can't take a decision ...i know myself ... what i want ..what i need...this isn't an easy decision ...it's a life time matter ..why people just interfere with this ..i hate those people really :@
recently i was soo disappointed & soo sad , depressed  ..and made my decision i'm ready to meet new people
i'm not afraid ..as long Allah with me ... i won't be lost :)..
i always wished not to meet many people ..and the only one come to our home is the one for me ,,the right one..i don't want to meet many... & this stuff... made any girl sick :\\
in the end ..this is my decsion... only me... and thanks to Allah my parents supporting me ^^..
and
-I'd rather be with no one ..than to be with the wrong one -
i have plans for my life..things i wish to learn ..things i want to do ..and i'm not giving it up
i'm not going to kill myself or end my dreams never ^_^ coz that what makes us what we are :)
main thing to do in this life ..is to please Allah :)..


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق