Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 19 يناير 2013

deactivating my Facebook account :)

yeah :)..i've been thinking about this a week ago and finally i made my decision ..
i'm closing my account for some time  ..don't know how long it will take ..but i'm doing it
for tooo many reasons ..and it's all for good things ..:)
anyway who cares ..no one :)..the point is ...i wanna experience my life without facebook like it never been there ..
life with no net ...limited net ...this experience means a lot to me ..i need much time with myself ..me ..my activity ..home ..family ..and here my blog ...and my friends if they want something they will call me for sure :)..
so nothing to worry about :).
and for sure i'll type about how amazing will this experience be :)..
this is very important to me ..for my self improvement ..:)
i've changed alot ..and yet i'm doing my best to be better ..
the reality is ...i will be back and activate it again when i become a better person than the one i'm already now ...many things needs me in my life ..i'll fix it ..complete many promises i made ..
it will make the burdens i carry.. less :)  
and for making my life a new ..it's not new ..but it was always what i wanted ..this is 2013 ..i'm 21 ..i need to fix everything in my life ..
this is will be my time ..to make my new life system :)..some organizing & everything will be okay :)
i think it will be the best in shaa Allah :)..
I can do it ..i Will Do it :)


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق