Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 25 يونيو 2016

had enough T.T

i want to cry ..i really have this feeling and it's killing me
as i'm holding my tears from falling
it aches my heart so much ... i want to runaway
i want to disappear ..i want to go somewhere were certain people can't find me
i feel much hurt ...
i'm an idiot ..i can't even decide to cry or to keep fighting this feeling ... >.<
i'm sick of many things ... i want to heal
i want to cry until i feel better ... i want to keep my inner peace for longer
and not to be shaken by anything
i want to live my life and be happy .. i just want to
i hate the fact that people think of me that i'm living an easy life
which is wrong ...soo wrong ... i've suffered a lot and i've faced many things that no one may imagine i would
but people look at me and think she lived an easy life ..
i want to cry because i cared too much ...
i want to cry because deep inside i don't feel okay
i want to cry because of what i keep feeling
about my wrong feeling.. false vibes .. i hate all this 
and i had enough ...
i want to hide ..hide for a long time
from everyone ..everything ...:( 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق