Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأحد، 12 يونيو 2016

Missing

i was feeling like there was something missing
i'm missing something soo much
apparently
i'm missing someone :\
He said :" i Miss you soo much , i want to see you so much . it's been weeks since last time i saw you and this makes me going crazy .. i want to see you so badly , but i can't
many things happened and i can't appear sooner" , "why ? " i said
" beacuse i'm ...i'm kinda busy ..i think i'm a little afraid of what might happen to me when i see you after this long time, that's why i'm taking too long so we can forget a little and things can get a little colder so we can go back to normal " .he continued " i'm afraid of falling for you so deeply ,because i know myself ..i can't help it .. i don't want to get hurt again .. you're the woman of my dreams and that's why i'm afraid more than ever " .

" Idiot , you've fallen for me already , so shut up .. If you really miss me , you'd be here now
if you really miss me ..  you need to grow up , get in your car and come and see me .. Baka you're just wasting time . i won't hurt you i promise so just come " i replied , " i'll be waiting , don't be late " .

i kept on waiting ...then i woke up ..it was just a dream
it was just a dream again ...i wanted to know if he will come or not .
Even my gut instincts says he won't come ..he won't show up
it's all imagination ... nothing for real ~~
and this  wasn't  even a dream !! 

will you  show up tomorrow ? this week ? next week?
anytime sooner ?
will you be stronger and face your fears ?
will you Tell me Everything i wish to know ?
Do you really think of me that i'm the girl of your dreams ?
do you think i'm Enough for you ?!
will i be able to listen to this answers someday ?  !!



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق