Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 23 فبراير 2013

lazyy mood :\

well i don't know what is the best word describe this ..but it's been days i come ..and don't type anything ..maybe time run out ..or i'm kinda tired not in the mood for typing ..my head not working properly :D ..
yesterday i've finished some book ..and i slept at 12:00 am ..and woke up at 5:00 b4 Fajr b few minutes ..i woke up in a good mood ..with the passion to type more & more
the more i can ..the more & more ..till i feel good inside me ..nothing more..
typing is a great thing anyway ..like always ..it's just like that :)
i opened today one of my notes ...i've made some note for specially someone ...not like others that about stuff & stuff ..which i believe and thought about this a lot through the whole day ..:)
i think if i really wanna get rid of this i just have to admit it here so i can feel it's like a public thing ..maybe after that i may feel happy indeed ..happier .just expressing how grateful for some people existance in my life ..how much they helped me ..i believe ..that everyone have their own importance in our life ..as they help us to become the person we should be in the end ..
that's why i'm grateful for everyone ..even the anonymous ones :) everyone helped me somehow ..without even noticing ...i don't know even if this person ..helped me without knowing ..or i was in the time of changing to the best while he was  crossing my life ,
it's confusing ..but at least u can't deny something like that ..it helped me & inspired me ..without even knowing ..:)
like this person might don't know how i got affected and changed .., might never know or read this post  ....the post i'll type in a few day  ..:)
this is not the important thing ..the important i to type it ..like saying it ..so i can free my mind ..my soul from this grateful thing ...i'm on my way towards being the best ..in shaa Allah :)
like always ..life is just too many stations ..we move one by one ..and spend some time at every station ..not constant ..it depends on our realization for everything ..till we get to the end ..
i think this station took too much time for me ..but i think i got the msg. now ..
some people mistake this things with each other ..like think ..this is love ..
this is not love ..it's not easy to open up like that to anyone
but feeling grateful is different ,.. it's respect with hoping every good thing for these people ..:)
anyway these people may not even know about your existence in life :)..
so we only owe them ...and paying it back .. is .by Dua'a :) ..this is the best gift for them :)
that's all :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق