Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الجمعة، 8 فبراير 2013

annoying !!

strange !!!!!!!!!! ..it's been days people asking me this question * are going to get engaged ?*
what the hell with u all people ? !!!!!!!
what am i really doing different to make them feel this way ??
i don't have much time to think about this ..but i heard this question alot ?!!
and this made me think why would they think this ..i mean there is no one stalking my posts on facebook ..and i don't post songs ..and my pic ..is just over & about things i'm doing & watching lately depending on my mood !!
i don't get what people doing or thinking ..or they might know something i don't !!!!
this is just a headache ..i have plans and things to do ..i wish to do
i will do it ..i believe i can ..
and finally i can enjoy my life ..somehow ..
i hate complications :\\
why everyone suddenly this is all what they are thinking about !!
strange ..really really :\ jongmal jongmal !! honto honto

anyway ^^ i'm happy these days ..and even i feel i'm older ..and i understand many things deeply ..after watching some drama ..it just left me this way ^^


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق