Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأربعاء، 18 أبريل 2012

30 march

...........................................


i returned to write in my own note ..it seem being busy make me do this
this is even much better so i won't be late for writing or even to forget what i wanted to write
well ..somehow i find sometimes to write  even how i'm busy
i feel kinda it's boring ...:\
my midterm exams will be for the whole week starting from 21 April
this is much better than separated days
and my FB ,,turning to be a TimeLine
this annoys me * now it's not really :) *
but somehow i'll get used to it ...i hate it when i look at my profile * really i don't now *
i love Covers * yes* ..there is good ideas & buttons in it ..
in the end .. things are all over my head
i think & believe Tomorrow is  better than Today :)



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق