Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الاثنين، 16 أبريل 2012

friday 13th april

* Need someTime by myself *
 1st scene :)
Now i'm sitting in silence .. eating my Chocolate cake i've made=)
and thinking that i really need sometime alone !! far from everything ..
2nd :
imagining myself with a glass full of guava juice & bananas & apple pieces in it ..and i'm eating it in a silence :)
3rd 
i'm having a fruit salad and i reallly reallly enjoying it :D
4th :
ii'm having Icecream and all i can say * it's the longer lasting mood * ^_^
5th :
i'm sitting on an old designed  bed ..it's high ... and i'm short ..soo  i'm swinging me leg ..moving my head right and left ..listening to some music ...can't define it !!

this is from the amazing entertainment ..but still

i'm already feel lonely ..
thinking the whole time
don't know what to d o
feel sooo empty ..although there are many things i want to do
but still this is not what fills my heart ..:\


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق