Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 12 أبريل 2012

one loong post for nothing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash ....well i don't know what to talk about .. but there is something weird about me ..!!!
listening to some specific politician ..really makes me happy ..the same like when i listen to someone who talks in the same *directions* just like me ... i become sooooo happy
well it's been along time i've been searching for wt really makes me happy /
like helping others makes me happy ..doing something i wanted to do makes me happy too
when i finish something or do something i never done ..this makes me happy
while i'm not really a happy person inside..but ..i'm trying to solve this little problem inside
i may have a shining ideas ..looks the happiest person ever ..the one who have nothing to worry about ..always smiling ...the truth ..there is a big war inside my mind ..which make my feelings unstable //

my friends kinda lose hope that i'm a normal person ..they really thinks that i'm someone from outer space *shhhh keep it a secret*...well i'm seeing myself as a normal one..very normal :D
but ...well ..all i can say ..i'm not easy to be understand-ed ..well i really find it hard to find someone who really can understand some strange person like me ..i think there is not...
but i think again & i find out that as long that some creature  like me is existing in this world ..that mean..there willl be many others ^_^.. and i'm hoping ...
it's not this only ...sometimes when i have a headache ..once i start talking & talking & talking
headache is gone !!!...i think in the end it's all about how i feel .. maybe talking make me feel better :)...like this happens when i don't talk for a long time and have been silent !!!
the question is why i'm a wake now ..and i almost sleepy ...i was working the whole day since i woke up
i made the food * ma7shy* and * mol5ya*..and i cleaned the stairs ..and i cleaned the 1st floor today ...and in the end * 3'aseel* ..opps!!and i didn't went to college & see Dr.Aboul Fotouh
i really missed this meeting today ..well lets forget about this ..at least i've been busy helping at home :).. no matter how much i wanted to go ..but in the end i had to give it up for something more important :)...
well i'm still a wake coz i'm downloading a link which still 1 hour remain :\
well in this time i'll try to finish all the talking i wanted to talk ... now i'm really feeling soo lonely
that u my blog is the only place i can talk .. i don't want solution.. i just need to say it all ..just to feel better ...it's all about this ..like u just need someone to listen to ur nonsense talking ..:)..i just have a mixed feelings .... mn trakom 7agat keteeer w le fatraaat tweela :|..
so feom now on i will just talk about things i do & makes me happy :)..
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق