Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الاثنين، 30 أبريل 2012

bad feelings

well i have a lot of cleaining to do tomorrow ////
really i wished to go to this orphanage day ...i'm stuck here ...
really wish if i can be in an event like this things ..it's good :)..
but fate not helping ..the same like aboul ftouh :| ...anyway i'm over it now :)...
this events is like my dreams and my story///it seem i'm not the girl in my story hahahahhaha
i thought i was ...and it seem i'm not/// maybe when i thought about typing it ..i was just thinking to make a girl not really me ..but the one i wanted to be :)...in the end we are similar in many things :D..
many things i wanna do ...especially the pillows i'm going to maje for my friends ..it's been months ..and this promise really annoy me ..and another promise i made to some 2 others ..
i'm going to make pasta flora for them :)
i'm alittle depressed coz i don't know wt i'm studying ..& i forgot wt i studied last week ...
this head became the worst ////
in the end all i neeeed is some fighting ...fighting the laziness :\

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق