Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الاثنين، 30 أبريل 2012

boringgg...msg to me

yeah really is ...boring ...
feel like empty headed this days..although i was thinking of many things
which i don't even know wt was it ..
my head is lost somewhere ...can't find it ...plz head ...be u ..be normal
i just wanna be me again ...the one i was a weeks ago ...
why after every exams week  i feel sooo desperate . .. bored ...and very saaad ...is that coz i'm not busy !!!!
anyway..plz me ..u have to think of something to  be busy ..or u are going to lose urself ....ur mind ..
damn to imagination ...i keep daydreaming and imagine many things a day ..yeah maybe it's good ..but it is too much ..makes me tired more than happy...in the end it makes me sad///coz non of them actually happen ..i'm sick of this ..it's like a time wasting ...
i'm not recovered yet and still i keep making myself tired :\
i need some rest...yeah .. i must have more rest & sleep well :)...
after the 2 days of on tuesday & wednesday ...
i need many changes to be done ...
- sleep early * wake up early
- some exercises
-study anything ..
-learn something new in whatever ...
- take a good care of my self & health ..
plzzzzzz head come backkkk and save me ....
i really need someone to encourage me ...as long as i only work good & do my best when someone asks me to do it ...or when it's for the sake of someone else !!
i'm such an idiot :\\ ...lazy....i hate me right now :@...
be strongg ...fighting
come baaaaaaaaaack braaaaainyyyy :(

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق