Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأربعاء، 27 مارس 2013

1day left

i'm at my worst ..i didn't want to type anything or to say anything
and if i keep silent people complain more ..
and if i talk ..i'll say harsh words ...then they get hurt
anyway nothing can be done
i'm annoyed , depressed , disappointed , feel bad , hate myself ,bored ,....
every possible bad feelings ..i feel it right now ..i'm sad
and that what i shouldn't be .. i'd rather be angry than sad
anyway being angry will help my to do many things ..so this power will be wasted
but being sad ..just make us lazy ..powerless ..doing nothing...and i don't want that
i don't want to waste more time
i hate myself ..coz i wasted this whole day ..without even alittle useful thing
i'm afraid that i shouldn't be trusting myself ..for doing what i want to do
it always get sad or sick ..and don't do anything .. i end up the same
no matter how changes i made ..sometimes i get to start all over again
i can't sleep well ...i need a break ..:'(
i don't know what's wrong with me ..i can't be like that not now
i should put some deadline to that black mood :\
by the end of this month i'll be completely better ..no more of this
i can't lose this time ..i can't miss last months of college ..
i should have the power to fight ..even for this coming 3 months
i don't want to be lazy
i don't want to fail this time
i want to do good this time
i want to prove many things
i want to do many things
why can't i help myself ?
why things keep on getting complicated !!?
why i can't breathe well this days?

so i'm resting for a time ..i'm taking a break ..
i'm deactivating FB tomorrow
don't know when to come back
this time ..i will be back ..only if i get better
not like the 1st time when i came back after 20% done ..
this time i'll back after 100% and 100% are done
i can't lose this time
i must save myself
people who love me sure will support me
coz they want me to be better :)
so just be patient for a long while ..it won't be little i know
but
i'll be back for sure :)..better ..^^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق