Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأحد، 24 مارس 2013

Last Week :)

this will be the Last week for many thing in my life
last week of being lost .. closing FB ...finishing many things i started
and do wt i promised ...
i'll go on a long trip to find myself
wish no one stop me ..
although this words seem too harsh ..
we keep wanting someone to stop us or help us
that deep need of someone to say that
something like * stay ,don't leave please * or * stay let;s help each other or i will help you  *
but this is all imaginations ..nothing like that really happens ..
this is just thoughts ..like the thought that maybe someday
someone show up and say * u never know how long i waited for this chance to tell u many & many * like someone knows a lot about u from along time ago ..a year or two ..whatever
but still this things never happens ..that why this thoughts will be buried in my head
someone like me will end normally ..just Blind meetings
so i can't be greedy for more .. but still i can't erase that little dream of meeting someone who knows me ..that better for me ..i think :|
why i always turn to be so dramatic :D
back to main subject 
more important
many changes will be done this week
to achieve my goals
and be better person
and to do as i promised myself
i can't fail this time
coz it's now or never
i hope this time i succeed to do what i want
and to find myself ..and to be abetter person
^^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق