Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الأحد، 10 مارس 2013

:\\\\

it seem ..that i won't sleep now ..and i won't sleep the few coming hours...
3andy 3 sheets to do ... and still i just studied and if i try to solve it by myself ..
i will hardly finish one .if i even finished it :\\
7aga r5ma enhom lazem yetsalemo el 1 ..msh zai zaman kan el 3 aw 4 ..w kan fe forsa akml fel saba7 ...
time for coffee ..just to survive today ..it's soo bad
i don't want to face this again
i hate myself ..really i do :((
i was soo stuck and busy in work the past few days + my black mood these days ....and haven't done anything for college
thrusday ,friday & saturday  :((
it was all for home works ...:(( and by the end of the day ..i feel tired ..not able to think or do anything ..
malesh nefs ..
want to sleep 
now i'm stuck to the fullest ..and still i'm here typing this ..coz i feel like i want to cry
this is the last chance to do them ...i can't give up now
even if i want to ..i can't let myself ..my stupid sad  me to give up
i know i'm risking my life like this ..and not sleeping ..and hardly feel my head
i'm afraid if something happen tomorrow .. i want to go & come back safetly
i feel much pain ..all over me ...body & soul :\\
it kills me
ya raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab sa3dnyyyyyyyy


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق