Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 21 مارس 2013

:\ :\ :\

formspring is closing permanently  :\
although i don't use this site much ..but i felt bad
reminded me of another website i used to use * Tickle* which also closed in the end of 2008
and they made a new one like it *testq* but no one liked it like tickle ...
which made me go to Facebook
all this thing is tiring

anyway ..after long time thinking what to do ..
i find it , i'm not that kind of person who can run away even if i want to
i can leave in peace .
so i decided to deactivate my FB accout for some time .. this time it will be longer
i wanna have some free space far from eveything , everyone ..
i'll just use my Blog & my Goodreads account .. just for a simple life
wish no one tries to stop me ..
coz this days ..i wasn't going to be here in Egypt ..
i was going to Ksa ..to perform 3omra .. but things didn't work
coz my studies and many more ..so i was waiting for it  the most
and i wanted it too badly
but things didn't work
so i've to find something better to do now
as long i;m here this year :((
i wanted to go ..i really made up my mind ...
i needed it ..and right now i need it
but i can't do anything ...
so i'll take my own rest ...
by the ways i can
it's not running away ...i'm just resting
before anything could happen
i'm not afraid to face my fears ,,or anything
i just need time by myself ..to think deeply about
what i really want , what am i going to do with my life next ?
many other things ..
i just need some peace :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق