Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 5 مايو 2012

31\3 my next dream Adventure ^_^

one of the things i wanna do and try .... is to go to a color festival^_^
yeah i think this is the real fun... i wanted to go to it along time ago ...since i've seen this in indian movies  many years ago ..last year i found that there is events for this here in Egypt ..so i wanna try it ...but on last november we were busy on my sister wedding preparations ...this time the place is too far ...i wanted to go ...but i wanted to go with someone special ^_^ my soulmate <3
but he lost his way coming to me...anyway i'll try it someday...maybe the next color festival ..or the one after it ...who knows :)
really it deserve to try it...i think it'll be the best ..
i'm not dreaming of making a banjee jump or something ...
it just easy ...my dream is for color festival  ^_^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق