Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 19 مايو 2012

i'm giving up :((

life is too short ..to regret ..to worry .to wait ..to expect...what should i do ?!
i'm giving up my thoughts ..my expectation ..my blog.. my fans.. my fairy tales..my story..
i'll be on earth more
i'll be a better person ..i won't hurt anyone anymore ..i'll accept people who loves me ..
i won't hurt them ..i won't refuse them ..
it doesn't matter if i do or not...as long they do love me ..i'll try to love them ..
i won't make them wait any more ...sorry me...i don't know anything right now ...
..  i need a miracle ...:(
i wish 1st one to show up ..to be my soul-mate...i don't want to meet others or to know many others...i just hate this ..it must be him ..or it'll be just a waste of time ...
i'm no longer going to be patient to who tries to confuse me .. i'm sick of people hiding & fooling around ... welcome to people who are obvious and direct ..:(



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق