Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

الخميس، 17 مايو 2012

AM I wrong !!!????? :((

i'm terribly sad :(..
we have to do 3 word files & 3 power point in 3 different subjects in transportation ..& put them on CD
we will do this in a group of ur section with 3 ...
and i was going to do the whole work  alone for the 3 of us ..coz they can't use computer well
yesterday night ..a boy told one of them that he made her the whole thing ..and give me two names of ur friends to put it on CD ..and will give  it  on tomorrow..
she asked me for that ....i refused ..she agreed .. i told her ..there still one else ..ask her ..
i was a little sure that she will refuse :(... but she also agreed ...so i told them ..put ur own names without mine ...i'm not accepting ...after arguing ..she put my name with them ..i told her i'll make them on my own ..and put my name on my own work ... .it doesn't matter i was going to do them from the start alone
..no matter how stuck i'm ...and i haven't made them yet ..i can't accept such favors ..
i have my reasons ..:\....
i haven't done anything yet ..and it's too late ..but i'll do it ..coz i can't ..and i don't want to accept this ...for many reasons i can't explain well ..
this made me angry some how....
and still i will do it ..no matter how i want to sleep ..no matter how tired i'm ..
looking to the fact of signs ..i might say this is a help that i must accept and rest for a while
looking to principles...i can't accept it ...
kinda lost...but i've done what closer to my heart & head ..
refused

was i wrong in this ?!!!!? :\

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق