Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 5 مايو 2012

6\4 things i used to do ..

well ...i figured out that why i'm no longer enjoying my time & being depressed all the time ..:\
i looked back at my earlier years ...i knew why i was happier & enjoying more ....
not only because we  grow up & with more responsibilities ..but it's all about wasting time on internet !!...yes it is ...\it's such a depression ,bad thing & wasting time ...
this virtual life is not good & doesn't deserve to waste ur precious time at it ..
the real enjoying is in the outside this machine ..your real life ..with family & friends ..and the activity you like to do ^_^
so i knew my problem ...
recently i'm spending +4 hours on playing on FB ...my life was even better b4 i know it :(
so my decision is ...is to limit my time on net .yes i'll ...
that's will be better ...
internet is one of the things i like but it can't be everything i like ..or i do ..:)
i wanna try another things
things i wanna do are sooo many ....and in this things the real fun & enjoying
i'm giving myself the chance to do more things that i Love with myself and with others
i just need this change :D...

Looking to this post ..i forgot about it ..and now it made me feel much better :)..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق