Change

Life is too short, so it's Now or Never

السبت، 26 مايو 2012

A msg to * me in another person *

i know you are sad because we are far now
i know you are sad because of what happening now *elections*
i know you are so desperate and feel so angry ..
i know you are confused
i just know it all :| ..
simply i feel you me .. and i was feeling the same
and i can't be that way...i should be your light through the different situation
if you are sad ..I'll make u happy <3
if u feel lonely ..i will be your company <3
if you are desperate ..I'll be your hope <3
 if you are sick ..I'll be your medicine <3
in rainy days ..i'll be ur umbrella 
For You I'll BE Everything <3

if we are not together now ...i can only pray for you ..
everyday every night  ...:)..to be better ..:)
i pray for you ..things i won't tell you..i won't ever tell you
i'll just keep it that way ..
till you come ..
till you find me and  tell me ..*it's you*
i'm waiting for you ..I Love You <3
i just want you to come out of my dreams and be Real
coz i can't see you in my dreams ...
i just hear your voice :)
Take care till you come to me ^_^






I BELIEVE =)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق